Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ewan McGregor prods more Obi-Wan Kenobi shows for 'Star Wars' fans

 April 01, 2024



Ewan McGregor has not had his fill of his Star Wars character Obi-Wan Kenobi despite everything desires to proceed with his Star Wars venture.


In another meeting, Ewan communicated his desire to return again to his job of Obi-Wan Kenobi in the wake of repeating the job for an eponymous independent miniseries on Disney+.


The series followed the Jedi Expert as he saved salvage a youthful Princess Leia from the Cosmic Domain's Inquisitors and confronted his ex-student, Anakin Skywalker, who later became Sith Ruler Darth Vader.

He even conceded that he's needed to lie about recording for the job beforehand, noticing that this time he truly couldn't say whether Disney has any designs to make one more series with Obi-Wan.


"Actually I've discussed covering for doing the Obi-Wan season for quite a long time, I needed to lie about that, and I'm not lying about this now," he told LADbible.


"I don't have the foggiest idea. There's been no call to me from Lucasfilm, or Disney saying, 'How about we do another'. Obi-Wan was made as a restricted series and it's out and individuals like it, which I'm extremely, satisfied about," he proceeded.


While advancing his new series A Courteous fellow in Moscow, he added, "I want to believe that we have an opportunity to do another and I'm certain we will. I'm almost certain, you know, I have a couple of years yet before I'm as old as Alec Guinness was in Another Expectation. So there's opportunity to recount to additional accounts in there."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Hollywood Movies