"Sarah Hyland Spills the Tea on ‘Modern Family’ Reboot Rumors" - Advance Latest News

Advance Latest News is information about current events and all the news of the world will come to you here by word of mouth or through the testimony of observers and witnesses of events. As we know that the genre of news has a deep connection with the newspaper and the news ad will get everything

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

"Sarah Hyland Spills the Tea on ‘Modern Family’ Reboot Rumors"

 Sarah Hyland shared her considerations on a 'Cutting edge Family' reboot

June 11, 2024


Sarah Hyland is prepared for a Cutting edge Family reboot, however she has a few things as a top priority for her personality Haley's storyline.


Sarah, who played the Dunphy family's most established girl Haley for each of the 11 times of the hit sitcom, said she believes that her personality should bring up her children and have a profession as well.


"I would need to see a content first," she told Individuals at the 2024 Show Work area Grants. "I think imaginatively for me, I would need to realize what was the deal with Haley. I need to see her vocation back and stuff and her inventiveness and I maintain that she should have the option to do both."


"[I need to see Haley] do what Claire [Dunphy] then, at that point, set off to do and did as an astonishing mother as well as finance manager and President. What's more, I would truly very much want to see that inventive side back for Haley. No doubt I don't have any idea," she added.


This came after her co-star Jesse Tyler Ferguson, who played her uncle Mitchell Pritchett on the show, posted photographs of the Dunphy's family home on the Advanced Family set on his Instagram Stories on May 23.


"Indeed. I love Current Family to such an extent. I love the cast with my whole essence. All in all, Jesse and I are so close, and his better half Justin and my significant other Wells, the four of us excursion together. I couldn't want anything more than to be back with everyone," she said of making a reboot of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages