Ozzy Osbourne's Fierce comments on Britney Lances' dance recordings - Advance Latest News

Advance Latest News is information about current events and all the news of the world will come to you here by word of mouth or through the testimony of observers and witnesses of events. As we know that the genre of news has a deep connection with the newspaper and the news ad will get everything

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Ozzy Osbourne's Fierce comments on Britney Lances' dance recordings

 Ozzy Osbourne has imparted his genuine insight on Britney Lances recordings

July 17, 2024

Ozzy Osbourne's Fierce comments on Britney Lances' dance recordings

Ozzy Osbourne didn't keep down when he shared his contemplations about Britney Lances' viral dance recordings.


"I'm exhausted of seeing unfortunate old Britney Lances on YouTube. Each f-ruler day. It's miserable, incredibly, miserable," Ozzy said on the most recent episode of The Osbournes Digital recording.


The rockstar was joined on the digital broadcast by his significant other Sharon Osbourne and children, Kelly and Jack Osbourne. The family responded to fan questions, one of which inquired as to whether she'd take part in TikTok moves.


In the mean time, Grammy champ Lances has tried making recordings of herself showing her dance moves and sharing them via online entertainment stages routinely.


The vocalist as of late guaranteed she's single after her sentiment with ex-convict Paul Soliz. In a post shared on Instagram, she stated: "Single as f**k!!!"


She added: "I won't ever be with one more man as long as I live!!!" The artist then erased the subtitle and left just the image she had imparted to, which read, "Her mentality is savage however her heart is gold."


Her post was then trailed by two dance recordings displaying new dresses. Most as of late, she shared a legacy dance video, inscribed, "It's the ideal opportunity for a legacy this week !!! Furthermore, oh rapture I know how to tell them don't I ??? It's point of view I surmise !!! This was me very nearly a year prior in September !!! I look way more youthful and way more modest !!!


She added: "I surmise I really want to prepare myself and dial back and recap the previous year since I assume I had a misleading certainty after my separation !!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages